Sunday, August 10, 2008

Day 41 Report

Saturday, August 9 was Day 41.

Official Tally:
2 stickers
5 pairs of underwear
5 wet accidents
1 messy accident

Of note, in late afternoon I realized that Victor had disappeared into the back bedroom and was being very quiet. I said to Jeremy, "Excuse me. Victor is having a messy accident."

I was right.

Also of note, there were no half accidents. All accidents were full.

I had been waffling on whether to continue or wait three months and try again. We're going to press forward. Since Victor wears size 6 diapers and size 3T-4T pull-ups, I think going forward might be our only option.

To avoid as much frustration as possible, I have decided to only make positive comments. When Victor had an accident on the bathroom floor, Jeremy thought I was nuts, but I praised him for going in the bathroom instead of in the dining room or kitchen. How's that for positive reinforcement?

1 comment:

Liz said...

What would keep me occupied at work if it weren't for your daily reports?