Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Scream

Yesterday I observed Zeke's best defense against too much brotherly love.

When Victor got too near to Zeke, Zeke let out a piercing shriek/scream.

That child has some great diaphragm support. Between the intense shreiks and the razzing, he'll be a great brass player.

And here's a bad story: Victor, to my horror, gargled his sacarament water on Sunday. It was horrible. I plugged his nose immediately so he'd have to swallow, but our friends who sit in front of us had a hard time keeping straight faces. And these are pious, mature people, mind you.

It was very embarassing.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

cyn, I'm sorry. I hate when kids do embarrassing things in church. I guess it could be worse though. At girls camp, the girls were telling embarrassing stories about their siblings. One of the girls told how her younger sister threw up in the middle of sacrament meeting without warning and then began to cry loudly, "I just threw up! I just threw up!"
:)

Liz said...

Ha!

MBK said...

AH, how about my friend's child who stood up during Sacrament Meeting and gave the crowd in the pews behind the middle finger of both hands while grinning widely? The Stake President's wife invited them for Family Home Evening and the Bishop asked kindly how my friend was feeling about raising her children. All you can do is laugh and know that what goes around.... Rachel's Mom

Joan said...

Is it more embarrassing to know that we heard it,too and knew it was our friend Victor? We had a good chuckle, but it was definitely out of love for the little guy. ;)

Rachel said...

har har - laughing outloud at the gargling. I believe I taught his future self in primary yesterday :)...


ps- was dying to know what the werewolf would say as well. I a little bit regret not saying "sure" ... ha.