Sunday, September 21, 2008

Singing Time: week 1

Today was my first day as the Primary Chorister.

It started with a bang when Zeke threw up all over my blouse right before the closing prayer in Sacrament Meeting. It was so gross. Fortunately, I was in the mother's room. Sabrina, bless her, said, "Don't worry. I'll help you!"

And help she did. We wiped off my shirt and changed Zeke's shirt, and then he stayed with her while I went to the ladies' room to wash out the smell as best I could.

And that is why I went to Primary with half of my shirt wet today.

Lucky for me it was a black shirt.

I retrieved the baby and tracked down Jeremy for the hand off and got the pictures I needed. By then I had missed the wiggle songs.

And did I mention that the Stake Primary President was visiting today?

The actual singing time went okay. Our dynamics Slinky was terrific. Katie, please thank your ward's Primary chorister for me.

Next week will hopefully be better and lack the vomit drama.

1 comment:

StevenKatie said...

Wow, sounds stressful. Especially the bit about the stake being there. I hope they knew you were new so they could be doubly impressed with your skills. I am glad the slinky worked...I will pass along the thanks.