Sunday, September 14, 2008

Something New

One thing I enjoy about church is the opportunity to try new things.

Actually, I only care about that when I'm not particularly enthused about my calling. When I have a calling I love, I'm not remotely interested in trying anything new.

This week, to my great surprise, I got the opportunity to try something new. Very new. Very, very new. And it has a deadline, too, at which time my skills will be on display for the judgment and evaluation of the whole ward.

Can you guess? That's right. I'm the new Primary Chorister. And our Primary Program is Nov. 9.

This is going to be a grand adventure.

3 comments:

StevenKatie said...

Wow, Cyndie...Congrats, and good luck. And may I add...it is better you than me. :)

Liz said...

I'm glad it's you. I keep telling Peter that we'll know that the church isn't true when I get called to primary.

I was just released from ss. I feel sad. I think ss teacher is the best calling in the church.

Jenny said...

i think you'll be great. try not to worry too much about this year's primary program... just do the best you can.

i gave you a few ideas/suggestions on our my family website today.