Monday, October 13, 2008

Political Signs

Political yard signs are like a natural part of the landscape to a person reared in New Hampshire, like me. When we moved to California and later Utah, I remember being surprised at the tepid political involvement of our neighbors. Nobody had signs!

Well, I've been watching our local signs for months now. ALL of the early signs were for Obama, but in the past few weeks the McCain signs and more Obama signs have appeared.

It warms my heart and quickens my pulse. Election season is so exciting!

There is a wide selection of signs besides the run of the mill Obama Biden and McCain Palin:

Democrats for McCain

North Carolina is Obama Country

And my personal favorite, and Obama sign with a color photo of the candidate himself.

Awesome.

No comments: