Monday, December 8, 2008

Barney

Victor likes Barney.

Actually, he kind of loves Barney.

When Barney sings the "you're special" song, Victor comes running up to me yelling, "I'm special!!!"

When Barney sing the love song, Victor runs to me, wherever I am in the house, for his great big hug and kiss from me to you.

Admittedly, Barney has his faults. For example, he thinks all people can be winners all the time. Since that's just not true, I have explained to Victor that sometimes you lose, and that's okay.

Other than that, I can't think of a good reason to deny Victor his Barney. Plus, it's cute when he sings the love song.

3 comments:

ashley said...

erin was a HUGE barney fan back in the day. we even bought the luvs diapers because she loved him so much. we collected barney's friends, baby bop and bj (bad choice of names) as much as barney. barney songs stuck in my head for days upon days back then. do you have a VHS player? i may still have a few of his films...

Cyndie said...

Alas--we have no working VCR.

ashley said...

rats!!