Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Promised Land

We like to go to the Science Center a couple of times a week. One of the main attractions is a great big ship, complete with flags and wheel. Victor likes to run onto it and spin the wheel. Zeke and I usually wait alongside until Victor calls out,

"Mom! Come aboard, Mom!"

I asked him where we were going. He's been watching a lot of Peter Pan lately, so I thought he'd say "We're off to Neverland!" Nope. He said:

"To the promised land!"

I guess he's been watching Living Scriptures, too.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

that is cute! i'm always amazed at the things kids pick up and say.

do you have to pay for your science center? it sounds neat.

Liz said...

I love this! I pray all the time that my future children won't be as scripturally illiterate as I was. I'm going to add Living Scripture videos to my wish list.

Cyndie said...

Yes--we have a membership.

StevenKatie said...

I want the living scriptures too! What do you mean by saying you have a membership?

Cathy said...

Victor is one of the coolest little kids!

Cyndie said...

Sorry--we have a Science Center membership, not a Living Scriptures membership. I will say that the Book of Mormon Living Scriptures with scripts by Orson Scott Card are remarkably better than those with scripts by someone else.