Saturday, January 24, 2009

Victor's Beautiful Crane


What you see before you is Victor's new favorite toy. It's a MB tow truck with 4x4 vehicle. The tow truck has a crane, a moving flatbed, a tilt cab, and more. All of the parts work.
Victor just loves this toy. In fact, yesterday he was telling a lady at the park all about his "beautiful crane." She wasn't sure she heard him right. "Beautiful crane" isn't a phrase you hear very often, I guess. (Alisa may beg to differ.)
My sister tells me I'm lucky to have children who play with toys. And it is indeed lovely that Victor and Zeke will occupy themselves with toys. It keeps them busy and they enjoy it.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

OH COME ON! Cranes are THE most awesome thing ever. They are fantastic, always fun to play with, and phenomenally brilliant. Being around Cranes makes you smarter, more popular and easy to get along with. I say get as many Cranes as you can! ;D

Alisa said...

It IS beautiful.