Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My Warm Refrigerator

Every couple of days, like today, I open my refrigerator to find that it is too warm to properly refrigerate anything. This happens with my freezer, too.

The first time it happened, I panicked. I did not want to purchase a new refrigerator.

But then reason prevailed and I checked the temperature dials that control the refrigerator and freezer. Sure enough, the freezer had been set to "OFF." Similarly, ever other time the refrigerator has felt unseasonably warm, the dial has been set to "OFF."

I will let you guess who is behind this. I have two theories.

One: Fridge Fairies

Two: a small boy whose name rhymes with "Schmictor"

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Seriously! It seems like right after you have kids all of the mischivious fairies move in and leave little surprises everywhere.

StevenKatie said...

I am thinking it must have been the fridge fairies!

Alex, thankfully, has just recently figured out that not only Mommy and Daddy can open the fridge. I am excited for the joys this discovery will bring.

Cyndie said...

One word: eggs