Monday, December 21, 2009

Toilet Music

Today we went shopping for presents. (Zeke now has FOUR gifts.) As part of our trip, we at lunch at a casual dining establishment.

After lunch, Victor needed to use the potty. He took forever, probably because he kept getting distracted.

"This is bad music for a bathroom," he told me, referring to the piped-in Christmas tunes. But when the song changed, he allowed that "This is a good song for boys." Also, he spent some time "thinking about Thomas."

He was also very proud that he could reach the paper towel dispenser by himself.

5 comments:

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

My 5 year old loves to pontificate in the bathroom. Thanks for reminding me to think that it's cute!

Liz said...

Four gifts? That's double his age! I wish I was going to get double my age in gifts. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the laugh Cyndie! It is so hard for me to be bathroom patient some days!

Joan said...

I wonder how Caleb will be in public bathrooms. Janiah has been ridiculously conscious of the cleanliness of public restrooms since she was old enough to voice her opinion. I've never seen someone use the facilities so quickly! Is it a boy thing to take your time & listen to the music!? :)

Carrie said...

That is hilarious.

By the way, I loved what you wrote on your Christmas card. I agree, here is to great things in 2010!!