Thursday, December 3, 2009

Victor's Christmas LIst

Victor told me yesterday, and on Tuesday, and on Monday, that he wants a great big forklift for Christmas. He also asked me where the presents were and advised me that they should be wrapped with a big bow (which he mimed).

I managed to hang the stockings this week, and Victor has asked me to put up more decorations, including a Christmas tree, which he insists on having.

Also, according to Victor, Zeke wants a doll for Christmas.

I'm pretty sure that's not true.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Ah ha! So you WILL get a tree! :)

Unknown said...

What a joy to have little ones with enthusiasm for the holidays. I wish I could be there on Christmas morning to see the thrill of the BIG forklift and the doll(?). Bless Victor's heart for thinking of Zeke. (Zeke has plenty of pay back time.)