Monday, October 11, 2010

Team SwindleRun

Have you registered for Athena's Run yet? Team SwindleRun now has TEN members and we're looking for more.

If you are worried about being the slowest, never fear. Jeremy will be pushing a 30-something pound BOB with about 85 pounds of Victor and Zeke in it, so he will not be terribly speedy.

When you register (just Google "Athena's Run" and you'll find it), please note that we have, by far, the coolest team name.

If you find registration too difficult (and I totally understand difficult-registration overload), I will be happy to do it for you.

3 comments:

StevenKatie said...

I wish I could come join your team. I hope all goes well.

Wendy said...

If I sign up to do the fun run instead of the 5k can I still be on your team?

Carrie said...

I totally want to join your team. I wish it was nationwide. :(

Have lots of fun though.