Sunday, July 3, 2011

Zeke's First Talk

Today, Zeke gave his first talk in Primary. His topic was "paragraph three of the Proclamation on the Family."

Here is his talk:


We lived with Heavenly Father before we were born. 

We loved Heavenly Father. We wanted to follow his plan.

We came to earth to get a body. 

Jesus Christ is our Savior.

We have temples so we can be with our families after we die.

This is my cousin Angelica.



We loved her very much, but she was very sick and she died.

Angelica lives in Heaven now.

But she is still my cousin. I love her!

I will see Angelica in heaven some day. 

I know we are still a family. 


2 comments:

Candice said...

That is the sweetest talk I have ever heard. I wish I could've been there! I can't believe Zeke is old enough to be giving talks in primary!

gleehorse said...

awwww I'm sorry to hear about your niece.