Sunday, August 28, 2011

Victor's Second Day

When the bus rumbled up on Friday, Victor hopped right on. Unlike Thursday, I did not spend the entire day feeling sick. I felt fine.

When the bus rumbled back in the afternoon, Victor hopped right off.

Me: How was your day?

Victor: Awesome!

Me: What happened today?

Victor: Well, two kids had to move their names to yellow. But then they stayed on yellow.

Me: Where was your name?

Victor: I stay on green!

Me: Did you drink your water bottle? Did you have enough water today?

Victor: Yes. I think there is a tear in my ice pack.

Me: Well, that's all right.

Me: So what made today awesome?

Victor (excitedly): On the bus home I saw a roller AND a cement mixer POURING CEMENT!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm so glad that he's enjoyed his first two days of school. :) Yeah! Too cute that the best part was seeing the cement mixer making cement.

Cathy said...

It's comforting that they don't change the second they go through the front doors at school. I just love Victor!