Friday, September 2, 2011

Victor's Sixth Day

On Wednesday, Victor had music class. It was taught by a woman.

He also had to move his name from green to yellow.

He explained that there were two teams, black for the boys and pink for the girls. The boys had 13 points and the girls had 12 points. He wanted to win! So he did this to his classmate.

And he demonstrated a fist bump.

I have no idea if that's what really happened, but we practiced gentle fist bumps, just in case. I don't ever do fist bumps myself, but I saw Obama do it once, so I copied what he did.

Finally, Victor has a classmate named Pinch. Prince? No, PinCH. PINCH.

1 comment:

le said...

A similar thing happened with us yesterday. J brings home a calendar with a sticker if he was good that day. Yesterday he had a frowny face in pen, turned his hand blue.