Friday, September 9, 2011

Zeke's First Day

Wednesday was Zeke's first day of preschool. He had a very nice time. There are 11 boys and four girls in his class.

Me: Zeke! How was school?

Zeke: Good.

Me: What did you do?

Zeke: I just played with toys.

Me: Which toys?

Zeke: Oh. A fire truck.

Me: Which fire truck? The small, medium or big one?

Zeke: Oh. The medium and the small fire truck.

Me: That sounds fun. What else did you do?

Zeke (more excited): I shot Scott with a gun. Then with a bigger gun!

Me: Oh? What did your teacher think of that game?

Zeke: She thinked it was good.

Me: Really? What happened next?

Zeke: I shot him, then someone shot me back and forth.

Me: And what did your teacher think of this game?

Zeke: She thinked--thought it was really, really bad.

Me (observing): You don't play guns at our house.

Zeke: I know. We don't have anything to make good guns.

No comments: