Thursday, January 19, 2012

Converted

I have always been satisfied with Shout as my primary stain remover. It works very well.

But, being fun, I like to try new things.

So I picked up some Oxyclean powder when I saw it on sale just before Thanksgiving.

I have been using it as a stain-removing soak.

Verdict: this stuff is amazing. So far, it has removed pomegranate, chocolate milk from two years ago, old grease stains, mystery stains on two of Jeremy's work shirts, ring around the collar, and blue ink from a year ago.

It did not remove axle grease from the Bobcat that someone parked in the church parking lot.


4 comments:

Katrina said...

If that blows your hair in the wind then you should try Biz. It's excellent on organic stains - from blood to tomatoes... There's nothing like it...

gleehorse said...

hmmm I may have to try that! Thx! :)

gleehorse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

I used to love Oxyclean but now I have a new love. . . Clorox 2! I tried so many things to remove so many stains, and I think by far the best is Clorox 2 (colors safe and takes out so many stains including newborn poop that so many other stain removers can't even remove a bit of) although I do use Oxyclean if I need to soak the entire garment. You can get Clorox 2 with coupons at Costco and that is how I buy it. One of my greatest finds!