Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My New Project

Dear Readers,

I am working on a new project, and I need your help.

I need your questions! They can be any kind of question about which you would like advice or input. Mormon-themed social or etiquette questions would be particularly welcome. You may post them here or email me or FB message me. I promise to protect your identity if you wish.

I may or may not reveal the exact nature of my project in late Spring, depending on how the project is progressing.

Thank you!

Love,
SwindleFun

5 comments:

Katrina said...

Can you break down the glycemic index/glycemic load mumbo jumbo into an easy-to-read/ understand format? I'm worried that I may need cartoons after it was initially explained to me. I just remember being told, " just try & keep your glycemic load under 10..." but... After the explanation, I'm afraid I was drooling on myself at that point...

Cyndie said...

I'll see what I can do, although I promise no cartoons.

Where's our scientist friend?

Jenny said...

I'll be thinking. ...

Liz said...

http://sommerkorn.wordpress.com/2012/03/01/new-neighbors/

Alisa said...

Each time I move into a new ward, I am thoughtfully invited to join the book group. After people find out I studied lit in graduate school and I'm a former English teacher, I am often (again thoughtfully) heavily recruited. For reasons of my own, I have little to no interest in joining one of these groups. I need help finding a firm and polite way of saying no. Unlike other times when I turn down invitations, people seem to expect/want an explanation. Advice?