Thursday, April 12, 2012

First Commercial Purchase

It's Spring Break (woo!), so I took both boys with me to Costco on Tuesday.

I told them that if they stayed right with me during the shopping, they could each earn a churro.

They stuck with me--TO me--to perfection, and earned their churros.

As I was standing in the checkout line, I had a great idea. I gave Victor some money and sent both of them to stand in the churro line. It was about five feet away from where I was standing, so I could easily see how adorable they looked waiting in line.

Victor did very well and purchased his churro very politely. I think it was his first purchase for which he was issued a receipt.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Things have been busy around here and I am just catching up on your blog So much hilarity and sweetness all in one.

I loved the fact they he was issued a receipt. I am sure he brought it back to you as if it was a very important document.

Your boys are precious.