Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Nerd Alert

Back in March, Jeremy and I celebrated a national event: the Supreme Court hearings on the Affordable Care and Patient Protection Act, a.k.a. Obamacare.

We were so excited, because who wouldn't be excited by three whole days of hearing the nation's best advocates? We could listen to the day's arguments every evening! Hours of stimulating fun!

The night after the first day of oral arguments, we got the kids to bed, the broke out the Jambox and iPad so we could listen and read along.

But the streaming audio wouldn't work! So we tried to download the arguments. That wouldn't work either! I immediately thought that it must be because everyone was downloading them and the system was backed up. 

Then the rational part of my brain caught up to the nerd part of my brain. And I realized that no, no one else was downloading it. 



1 comment:

Katrina said...

Uhhhh, yep. No one was downloading it...

:D