Monday, June 25, 2012

All About Me In Kindergarten

Victor made an All About Me book in kindergarten this year.

Here are the highlights of what he had to say about himself, with original spelling preserved.

Name: Victor

Age: 6

Nickname: Sqishee Fase

Favorite Food: scrogeunof

Favorite Place at School: Art

Why: I like to draw.

I like my teachers because: they are nise

Favorite Subject: is math

Favorite Project: wen we did the map of the class room

Favorite Thing That Happened This Year: was going on the playground

Least Favorite Thing about This Year: doing work

What I Like to Do Best with My Friend: play duttivs [detectives]

Next year I plan to: make new friends

When I grow up I want to be: an inginer

Favorite Animal: cheedu

Favorite Color: red

Favorite Number: 173

Favorite TV Show: Phineus and Ferb

Favorite Thing to Do: swim in the pool.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Darling. Love seeing kids' invented spellings and then seeing them progress as they grow. Love it!