Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Questions Needed!

I've been having a great time writing my advice column for the Nauvoo Times. Many thanks to the people who send me questions! People are always interested to learn that all of the questions in my column are real.

But I'm running low! So if you have a question for The Real Issue, please send it to me.

It can be about anything: manners, in-laws, housekeeping, weddings, holidays, ward-related awkwardness. Mormon-related questions are especially welcome. Whatever is plaguing you. Or just bothering you. Or that you simply wonder about.

It can be a long or a short question.

You can leave it in the comments here, email me, or use the form at the bottom of my column.

Your name will not appear in the column, so unless you leave your question here in the comments, your identity will remain unknown to the Internet.

Thanks!


No comments: