Saturday, November 17, 2012

To Do List


At breakfast this morning, I dictated to Victor a list of chores that needed to be done while I was at Relief Society.

To Do
[My dad has had a To Do list every day of his life. Each one says To Do across the top.]

0. Clean Kitchen [this is number "0" on the list because I added it after the other items were written.]

1. wash cichin floor.

     a. swep 2 tims
     b. reemof stuff
     c. fil mop plug in mop
     d. mop floor

2. cleen mom's bathroom

3. put rug in dryr

4. pack up things [Victor added this one himself. ]


When I arrived home after Relief Society, the work was done! I had a clean floor and a clean bathroom, yet I had done no cleaning.

It was magic.

Victor had also created a new list, of things to pack for Thanksgiving:

1. Birds book [he was inspired by a card sent to us by my aunt and uncle, which showed a sea bird]

2. Kloes

3. bag

4. food


No comments: