Saturday, March 1, 2014

Overheard, about Victor's Baptism

Victor turns eight this month. I just overheard him telling his friend about his birthday.

Zeke: You have to be eight to be baptized.

Raymond: So you're eight?

Victor: No, I'm going to be eight.

Zeke: And when you're eight you can be baptized.

Raymond: So it's going to be your birthday and you're going to be eight?


Victor: One of my biggest presents is going to be my baptism. Then I will have the gift of the Holy Ghost to help me know what is right.

Raymond: Have you ever done anything that's wrong?

Victor, seriously: Everybody has done things that are wrong.

Raymond: I've done things that are wrong, but I can't remember what they are.

Then they started discussing politics, and Raymond informed Victor that everybody has his own opinion.

No comments: