Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day 44 Report, through 4:30 PM

Official Tally:
3 stickers
3 pairs of underwear
1 wet and messy accident
2 wet accidents
1 pull-up during nap (wet)
1 pull-up with the babysitter
1 successful BM on the potty

The BM on the potty happened when I was nursing the baby. I noticed that Victor was wet, and I sent him to finish on the potty and to change his underwear.

Well, when I was done feeding the baby, I got a big surprise. Victor had gone on the potty! Now, the evidence of his success was in other places in addition to in the potty, but it was a great moment nonetheless, and worthy of much praise.

Our potty training day ended at 4:30 PM when I had to go up to Girls Camp. I was the evening speaker.

The camp is very nice. On my drive I saw tobacco fields and had to stop for a flock of wild turkeys. I thought, "If Liz is scared of deer, what would she make of this?"

No comments: