Monday, October 6, 2008

My Dream

I think it would be fun to act in a commercial. I would particularly like to be in one of those commercials for products that are only available in special TV offers.

I would like to be the person who demonstrates the problem the product will solve. It must be so fun to heave a mighty sigh and roll your eyes as you water plants--how tedious!

Or I could be the person who winces in pain as I try to pick up an item on the floor or reach an item on a high shelf.

Or I could even throw up my hands in frustration at my disorganized purse.

Doesn't it sound like fun? So if any of you out there need a frustrated/expasperated/wincing actress for your commercial, just give me a call.

3 comments:

Joan said...

Hateful! Where was this idea when we had all those really shy Beehives?! Ha! Can you even imagine? I'm laughing just thinking about it...
We could have sold panda bear cookie jars on QVC.

Carrie said...

Do you secretly want the Buxton? How do they fit ALL THAT in that tiny stylish purse?

StevenKatie said...

You're funny Cyndie.