Sunday, March 29, 2009

We Gave Up, Part II

On Sunday morning, I admitted defeat. I was just barely on schedule to get to church on time, and I still had to do my hair.

I had two choices: flat iron or (new) curling iron.

I chose the curling iron. And do you know what? It was faster, easier, and yielded a better result. I even liked the updated design (although the turbo button is silly--who wants her curling iron to heat up slowly?).

So, sorry, flat iron. I don't have time to dilly-dally on Sunday morning. Maybe we can get together sometime on a Wednesday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If I didn't have to be to church 30 minutes early, we'd never make it on time.

elizabeth said...

I just found your blog through Rebecca's. I need your email to send an invite to mine. Mine is steveandliz@gmail.com