Friday, February 12, 2010

It's Lincoln's Birthday!

And it's my brother Alex's birthday, too.

Here are some things I like about Alex.

1. Alex is tender. He does not injure people.

2. Alex has good ideas.

3. Alex once threw rocks at my bedroom window so I could let him into the house.

4. When Alex gets into something, he really gets into it.

5. When Alex was a teeny tot he had huge red cheeks.

6. I can use Alex's index finger as an example of why my boys must be careful with big rocks.

7. Alex once ran after and chastised some naughty boys who threw a snowball at the truck I was driving.

8. Alex tries new things.

9. Alex used to sit on a big rock and just think when he delivered newspapers.

10. Alex married Molly, and she is terrific!

2 comments:

Alex said...

Cyndie,

So nice of you to think of all those reasons that you like me. Thank you. You're the best big sister ever. (About equal to Katie).

Alex

Molly said...

And thanks for including me in the things you like about Alex. How nice of you. I think you're the best big sister ever too!