Thursday, April 15, 2010

Stinky Tinky

Zeke has the profound misfortune of the nickname Stinky Tinky.

Actually, most of his nicknames involve the sound "ink," such as Tinker Tot, Zinky Tink, and Tinky.

I also call him Bingy Baby and Binger Boy (with a hard g).

He has retaliated by being, from time to time, a Stinker Tot.

Here is a fair representation of his evening prayers:

Me: Heavenly Father

Zeke: NO Heavenly Father

Me: I thank thee

Zeke: NO thank thee

Me: for my food

Zeke: NO food

Me: my house

Zeke: NO house

Me: my mom and dad

Zeke: NO mom, (with smile) Dad

Me: I ask thee

Zeke: NO ask thee

Me: to help me sleep

Zeke: NO sleep

Me: to be obedient

Zeke: NOBEDIENT

You get the idea.

2 comments:

StevenKatie said...

Alex used to give a similar prayer....fun, fun.

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

Preachin to the choir lady. Good luck with that one. No luck.