Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Communication

This morning I emailed Jeremy:

"Was Zeke up at all last night? He is having a hard day--won't eat, fusses, only wants to sit on my lap, says his tummy hurts, etc."

Jeremy replied:

"Poor Zeke! He fussed a while last night, but we had both doors shut and a humidifier on in each room, so who knows? He’s a kid; it wouldn’t be unheard of for him to get sicky.

"However, I note for the record that he ate only chocolate milk and cupcakes last night; he sat in front of his food but didn’t really touch it. So, a combo of tired and sugary-tummy ache could have done it."

Jeremy further noted that Zeke was offered and refused a healthy meal.

But since he was given cupcakes after refusing his healthy meal, it is clear that no one was in charge last night.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I was about to comment about this, but then "Feelings of Forever" came on my ipod. I can't think about anything but Saturday's Warrior.