Sunday, November 7, 2010

Research

I have a little research project going, and I need some female assistants who know Mormon men over age, say 23.

Here is the gig:

1. Go find your YW Medallion.

2. Show it to your husband/father/brother/male friend. This will not work if the male is not Mormon.

3. Say, "Hey, look what I found," and act as if he should know what the Medallion is without revealing its identity.

4. Using cleverness, determine whether or not the male person knows what it is.

5. Report back.

Results Preview: Jeremy had no idea what it was. No idea.

3 comments:

Liz said...

I love that assignment, but it will have to wait until Christmas. I assume mine is at Mom's house in my old jewelry box. I don't think I've looked at it since the day I brought it home. Gold was sooooo uncool when I was in high school.

Unknown said...

I didn't earn mine...and look I turned out great! xo

Melanie said...

Oh man... I don't know where mine are, but I am SO digging through my old jewelry and reporting back.