Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hallo-didn't

 Halloween is not my favorite thing. Still, I tried to be fun.

For example, we went to a pumpkin patch and took a hay ride. Or, to be more precise, we looked at a lot of expensive pumpkins on a church lawn and then rode around the church parking lot behind an old blue tractor. During this trip I realized the TAMN was right. My point-and-shoot is lame, and I didn't even know it. Oh, well. At least I didn't annoy a wagon-full of people by draping my child over the hay bales while knocking other people's elbows in pursuit of the perfectly staged hayride shot.
 We didn't buy the $35 church pumpkins. We got these instead, at the grocery store. Except for the little one, which spontaneously grew in our garden this summer. We didn't get around to carving them, so they still make nice porch decorations.
 We did get some costumes for the trunk-or-treat. Zeke was a garage-sale lion, and Victor was Uncle Peter.


The truly fun part of Halloween was a visit from Peter and Candice and cousin Laura!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Your boys are so big! I love the pictures, and I am sure your boys had a fantastic Halloween!

Liz said...

By the way, it's so nice to see pictures on your blog again.