Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Friends!

One thing I like about our home is the terrific number of available friends.

Friends make life fun.

And manageable.

For example, today I had a hair appointment. So I took Zeke to a friend's house and then drove her son and Victor to school. She took Zeke and her daughter to another friend's house, where they played with yet more children.

Meanwhile, I went to the stylist recommended by a third friend. Great stylist!

Then I ran into a fourth friend at the grocery store.

After that, I picked up the children of the first friend and a fifth friend at the preschool of a sixth friend, where I ran into a seventh friend who was picking up her granddaughter, whose mother is also my friend. Then, as I was leaving, I saw a ninth friend and made a date with her for next week.

Moving on, I drove the children of friends one and five to the house of friend two to pick up Zeke. Friend two loved my new hair. Then Zeke and I retrieved Victor and a daughter of a tenth friend at preschool. We took the daughter to friend two's house and then went home for lunch.

There are dear friends and casual friends and neighbor friends and church friends and blog friends and mom friends.

So many friends!

No comments: