Thursday, January 5, 2012

Santa Still Came

I fear that some have misinterpreted my Santa post.

I'm not anti-Santa.

I do not try to destroy Santa-belief.

I do, in fact, think Santa is fun.

I even have a festive Santa decoration.

I just can't actively, enthusiastically tell Victor--when asked flat out--that Santa is real.

As proof: Santa came to our house.

He wrote the boys a letter, as Santa always does when he visits a SwindleHouse.
























He left the boys some magical gifts. Victor got the world's best-ever delivery truck. Zeke got airplanes and a Where's Waldo? book. That Santa is so smart.



































Santa repaired two of our Bruder trucks with some spare parts he had in his sleigh.

Even I received a surprise from Santa: a mophie case for my phone. It's a case and battery all in one. Awesome when you have to be somewhere that you make heavy use of your phone but have no way to charge your phone. Like the science center.

Thanks, Santa!


2 comments:

le said...

I love the letter. PS I didn't think you were anti, I was just sharing a story.

Jenny said...

I love the letter too!