Monday, December 15, 2008

Ouch!

I read that in general, boys do not feel pain as keenly as girls. In support of this proposition, I offer the following anecdotal evidence.

We have a little fan that runs on 2 AA batteries. You know the kind--it is usually for sale with a spritzer bottle at Disneyland in August.

Victor has been intrigued by this fan for a long time. By intrigued, I mean he likes to turn it on and then stick his finger or tongue through the plastic guards and into the fan blades.

Ouch! Would you do that? I wouldn't.

But wait, there's more. Zeke likes to do the exact same thing. He has, for months, loved to find the fan (which Victor has left on) and stick his finger or tongue through the gap in the slats.

Ouch! But they both love it.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I just looked at your pictures. You know what I liked? I saw many appearances of the reunion shirt. :)

ashley said...

boys. they do silly stuff. they can pee outside. they like fire. my jacob just shimmied up our fridge and wall adjacent to it, to get his robin, from batman and robin, mask that was on top of the fridge.