Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Straighten, Smooth, Flip, Curl

Today I used my new flat iron for the first time. The results were not spectacular, but I am sure that's due to my inexperience. By "not spectacular," I mean that although my hair ended up smooth, it was way too flat. I've got to work on the body part of the equation. And I have no idea how I could use it to curl my hair.

In other news, Jeremy is SICK. He's taking his medicine, but he is still running a 102 degree temperature, and he can't eat or move much. I am washing my hands at every opportunity and sleeping in the guest room.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Oh blast! I wish I could help with the flat iron--You know, I'm the pro. ;) Ha! But it's no good to explain in words over the computer or phone. Best of luck!

And wish Jeremy better for us! The kids & I are just getting over some awful cold--Joshua magically didn't get it.

Liz said...

A few weeks ago I was in a bind and needed some hair product pronto. I had to settle for going to WalMart. I ended up getting the some John Frieda Volume products and fell in love with them. I went back and got the entire collection a few days later. It totally out-volumizes my salon products. Hello cheap hair care!