Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Approval Rating Survey

I love surveys. Jeremy is very kind and passes the phone to me whenever someone calls with a survey. I felt like part of the ruling elite when I got to participate in Nielsen's May sweeps survey.

Yesterday I got the jackpot political survey: Obama's approval rating measured by likely voters and which candidates I would select for US House and Senate if the election were held tomorrow. I also got to rate how important various issues are to me and how likely they would be to influence my voting in November.

Of course, it's possible that the survey was really measuring how people selected numbers when asked to rate things on a scale from 1 to 100. But I sure hope not.

1 comment:

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

I like surveys too. But I mostly like ones where I get to fill in the little circles with a #2 pencil.