Thursday, November 11, 2010

Spoons

I assumed that we would start losing teaspoons when the boys got older. Since I'm attached to my flatware, I have been mentally bracing for that day.

It has come.

EIGHT of my twelve teaspoons have disappeared. Since they are not allowed out of the kitchen, let alone the house, I don't know how this happened. Zeke seems the most likely culprit because Victor has been responsibly using spoons for years.

I even asked Jeremy if he has been cooking methamphetamines or crack or something, which I hear requires spoons, just in case.

He said no.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

We had the same problem and then once I caught Benjamin accidentally throwing it away with an applesauce cup. That might be how yours disappeared also.

Unknown said...

I almost threw a knife away myself tonight! Sorry about your spoons...have you checked the garden or any place easy to dig. Remembering all the uses we found for spoons as a kid.

Wendy said...

Man, I am so relieved Jeremy is not cooking meth or doing crack. What a relief!