Saturday, March 5, 2011

More Good Service

Today, I had a very positive customer service experience at Bed Bath and Beyond.

I had purchased an ironing board cover with extra thick pad last year. But the pad went flat and was hampering my ironing.

While browsing in the store last week, I noticed that the ironing board cover I had purchased came with a 10 year warranty. Hot dog!

I called the store (thanks, Katrina) and asked if I could return my flat ironing board cover. I did not have a receipt. I no longer had the card with which I purchased the item.

"No problem," said Courtney. As long as you do an exchange, it doesn't matter.

And it was no problem. It took five minutes.

I have a lovely, new, thickly padded ironing board cover. With a 10 year warranty.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

*stands and applauds* HOORAY!!!! And I hope you took the callers name, "Mike said that exchanges were perfectly fine..."

Way to go momma. You have learned well young padawan.... persistent you must be!