Saturday, July 16, 2011

Moo

Last Friday was "Dress Lik Me, Git Free Chikn" day at Chick-fil-A.

I'm still fun, so I figured we could go. But not until 3:30 p.m., well after the lunch crowd.

Not only am I fun, I am enriching: the boys made their own black cow spots. Victor used scissors and Zeke tore paper. I dispensed and rolled the tape, and they affixed spots to shirts. Victor then started on a mask. He cut out the eye holes by himself!


Chick-fil-A was busy, but not too crowded. The boys had such a good time and their meals were so free, that the fun outweighed the crowds.

3 comments:

StevenKatie said...

Wow, they got to dress up AND help make their own costumes! You are a fun Mom!

webmistress said...

That is VERY cute! Interestingly, as part of the same promotion, my sister-in-law won a chicken sandwich party for 50 that included delivery from the cow himself (yep, it was a boy, not a girl). Such fun...

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

I love love LOVE that you dressed your boys up like this! See? You are the most funnerestest mom out there!